The ACT Human Rights Commission is providing free training for the community about ACT discrimination law.
This brand new interactive workshop will draw on real-life situations to enhance your understanding.
Topics covered will include:
- Discussion of all new and expanded protected attributes from April 2017
- New vilification grounds and definition
- Other changes to the Discrimination Act 1991
- Sexual harrasment
- The expanded role of the ACT Human Rights Commission
- Using the Commission's discrimination complaints' process
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please contact Ryan Joseph on 02 6202 7200 or email [email protected] for more information.