Update, Issue 72, Winter 2015: Respectful Relationships with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples in the ACT
6 January 2015
- Director’s editorial
- Can we save Aboriginal affairs in the ACT?
- Want to find out about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander services in the ACT and region?
- Nannies’ perspectives on how services can foster respectful relationships
- Workplace communications & protocols
- Keeping OzHelp’s training relevant & respectful for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities
- Supporting Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples: Enhancing connectedness
- Bringing child protection decision making closer to families & communities – lessons from New Zealand
- Advertisement: Computing Assistance Support and Education (CASE)
- Do you employ Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Staff?
- ACT Whole of Government Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Agreement
- NAIDOC Week 2015
- 2015 Canberra & District Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Community Sector Worker of the Year
- NAIDOC Community Celebration: Land & Learning, 9 July
- Join the Reconciliation Peer Network
- Resource: National Disability Coordination Officer Program
- NDIS support for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples in the ACT
- Gulanga Program
- Learning & development calendar