Update, Issue 90, Summer 2019-20: 2020 is on the horizon – is it the view we imagined?
17 December 2019
Issue 90 of the ACTCOSS journal provides a springboard for reflective practice. Contributions from ACTCOSS members and staff capture the hopes and visions held for service reforms, citizen engagement and social justice advocacy.
- Editorial – By Samantha Quimby, Capability Manager, ACTCOSS
- The view from here… The world we imagined and the NDIS in 2020 – Interview with Michael Bleasdale, ADACAS
- NDIS 2020 – By Rey Reodica, National Disability Services
- A mixed scorecard – By Cathi Moore, Associate Member
- Efforts towards participatory democracy – the view from CAPaD – By Beth Slatyer, Canberra Alliance for Participatory Democracy (CAPaD)
- ACTCOSS 2020 – By Jenny Kitchin, Woden Community Service
- Reflecting on 7 years of social justice advocacy in the ACT – By Susan Helyar, former CEO of ACTCOSS
- Canberra 2020 – the view from neverwhere… – By Craig Wallace, ACTCOSS
- ACTCOSS learning & development calendar
- AGM, new ACTCOSS Board & annual report
- ACTCOSS farewell
- Shattered Myths: 20 years of ACTCOSS work on poverty